Friday 17 February 2012

America Americana

I'm defo not a big fan of America's foreign policy (don't gte me started) but I do love the country itself and have lots of relatives there. And I just couldn't resit buying my own wee piece of american flag clothing when I saw this skirt for a tenner.
Please excuse the awful pic, just taken it out of my bag from coming home from uni and its crumpled to hell and so layed over the radiator to straighten out. But yeah loving the americana trend at the moment, check out some of the beauties I've seen on the net below.

 Guisseppe Zanotti Peep Toes, do think they'd look a lot bettter with a higher heel and a platform though.
 Rosie Huntingdon Whiteley, Making beach chic look completely effotless.
 These beauties are lush.

5 comments:

  1. Love this trend! I'm your new follower, greetings from Spain!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. once upon a time i had american flag boy-shorts lingerie... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, :) Thankyou all...I will follow you now :) x

    ReplyDelete